Monday, March 25, 2013

Texturing and Coding - Megan

This is a seamless coble stone texture that I made from a photo I took. I'm not really sure what were going to use this for, maybe for Rockman's texture. 


Here is a weird seamless rock texture thing that I made really quickly to have a texture in the caves. This picture used to be just a dumb photo of some dirt that I took and I felt like making it into rock. Needs some improvement on the quality.

Also, I made the animation script for the rock dude using a tutorial on digital tutors. And it works so yay. :D
var controller : CharacterController = GetComponent(CharacterController);

function Start(){




}



function Update ()
{
if(controller.isGrounded == false){
animation.Play("Jump");
}
else if(Input.GetKey("right") || Input.GetKey("d")){
animation.CrossFade("Walk Right");
print("walk right");
}
else if(Input.GetKey("left") || Input.GetKey("a")){
animation.CrossFade("Walk Left");
print("walk left");
}
else {
animation.CrossFade("Idle");
}
}


No comments:

Post a Comment